Friday, April 25, 2014

Heartland Prom: "A Night to Remember"

Someone went to prom today!!!  

We didn't get a hair cut done, but the staff did great on his hair, 
what a stud!  He didn't try to touch it once all night.  



Thankfully we got a nice picture of us!


He was so excited he screamed for the first portion…... After of course the shoes came off.  
He was admiring the lights that were changing colors.  It made for really cool pictures!
The kids could go on a limo ride, but Caleb just liked to watch and clap for them.
Inside there was dancing and music.  Caleb isn't smiling in all these pictures but he did enjoy himself.  It was a lot to take in and a lot to look at.  He had had a big day of a doctor's appointment, seeing mom and dad, going to school and then this so he was pretty tired.  


Dinner was served and Caleb ate really well.  He might have had dessert first….and then lifted his plate for another cupcake.

Overall Caleb did great at the dance!  He ran around the whole dance like he owned the place and enjoyed every moment of it.  

We stayed later than his roommate did so I drove him home after.  He was so tired but we still drove with the windows open so he could enjoy the breeze.  Some pre-teen girls pulled up to us at a stop light and were trying to say hi to Caleb.  

When we got back to his house, the girls told me that the other day Caleb seemed like he wanted to help load the dishwasher with the staff so they tried to give him a plate to put in the dishwasher and when they turned around he started taking the dishes out and putting them on the floor.  So, they offered him some animal crackers and a supervisory role.  Bless their hearts for letting him try.  Maybe next time buddy!

I hope he sleeps well, I know I will!  


1 comment:

  1. I love this and I love your blog! I am so glad that you sent it to me! I cannot wait to watch the two of you grow together! These pictures are absolutely awesome! I am so happy he had a wonderful time :]
    Cristin

    ReplyDelete